To safeguard against losses due to illness, accident, or other unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance as soon as possible after making a deposit.
We have partnered with Redpoint Travel Insurance as our preferred travel insurance provider. We specifically recommend Redpoint’s Cavalry Elite Travel Insurance.
Critical benefits of Cavalry Elite Travel Insurance include:
- Single point of contact for policy quotes and sales, emergency services, travel assistance, and insurance claims
- Evacuation to your hospital of choice with a limit of $750,000
- Comprehensive travel insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, primary medical expense coverage, baggage loss or delay, emergency accident and emergency sickness medical expense, emergency dental, accidental death and dismemberment, and more
- 24/7 access to paramedics, nurses, and military veterans
- Optional security evacuation coverage in case of an unplanned natural disaster or other security events
- Waiver for pre-existing conditions (must be purchased within 14 days of deposit)
- Optional “Cancel for Any Reason” coverage (must be purchased within 14 days of deposit)
About Cavalry Elite Travel Insurance
Cavalry, a program of Redpoint Travel Insurance, provides round-the-clock access to medical and security professionals combined with the best evacuation and travel insurance coverages designed for all types of travelers. Redpoint is owned and operated by special operations veterans and physicians and has evacuated clients from all seven continents.
For a price quote, or to purchase travel insurance, please click the link below or call +1-415-481-0600. Pricing varies based on age, trip cost, trip length, and level of coverage.